Version history for Spamihilator (64-bit)
Changes for v1.5 - v1.6
- Improved compatibility with mail accounts from Arcor
- Improved compatibility with 64-bit operating systems
- Disabled insecure SSLv2 method. SSLv3 and TLS are still available.
- Prevent SSLv3 POODLE attack
- Fixed some minor bugs that could cause Spamihilator to crash in certain cases
Changes for v1.0 - v1.5
- New portable version without installer
- Updated spam word list
- Fixed a bug in the message parser that could cause messages to be displayed with a future date in the recycle bin and training area.