Version history for The Image Collector
Changes for v1.08 - v1.10
- Added Preliminary support for the .webm format.
- Added Open Url to the Items context menu.
- Fixed Fixes to a number of the premium plugins.
- Fixed Backing up settings didn't work if there were no Categories.
- Other Minor changes.
Changes for v1.06 - v1.08
- Using .NET 4.5 results in a crash at startup; now TIC will warn that it requires 4.5.1.
- Fixed Plugins/Services weren't being found in Windows Vista.
- Added Reverse Image Search (Google) to Items context menu.
- Added Rename to Categories' context menu.
- Added Auto-download from sub-service to Settings - Interface.
- Added Ctrl+W to close the application.
- Added Auto-Focus interface elements to Settings - Interface.
- Fixed Double-clicking an empty Categories list.
- Fixed Rare crash involving experimental web-cam plugins.
- Fixed Crash during start-up update check on some systems.
- Other All saved settings now use a much lighter and faster format.
- Other Significant performance improvements to directory scanning.
- Other Improved startup time by up to 80%, in some cases.
- Other Fixed and updated plugins where appropriate.
- Other Now requires .NET 4.5.1; Windows Vista or higher required.