Version history for TMPGEnc DVD Author
Changes for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- Improved: Validation system updated to support content-regulated network environment.
Changes for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- Added SSE4 option added to the CPU preferences.
- Improved MPEG encoder optimized to SSE4.
- Improved DV capture library changed to efficiently skip invalid devices.
- Improved Writing engine update to ver. 8.51.
- Fixed A false error could appear at output depending on the source file arrangement.
- Fixed Depending on the source file arrangement, the full encode bitrate could be too low when outputing in DivX with smart rendering.
- Fixed Video framerate would not revert to default in the menu general settings.
- Fixed When erasing a layout in the subtitle editor, subtitles using a higher ID number would become invalid.
- Fixed Audio filter preview may not function correctly if a filter is activated without clicking on a filter's 'OK' button.
- Fixed '&' character may not display properly in the clip name.
- Fixed Audio could disappear when a track contains a Dolby Digital and a LPCM source.
- Fixed Menu template file could sometimes not be correctly read.
- Fixed Parts of the start-up error message may not appear.
- Fixed The application would crash at the end of clip playback when the uniformzation filter was activated.
- Fixed Noise could appear when importing audio through the QuickTime reader.
- Fixed The chaptering tool could limit the chapter marking within the current range without having the option enabled.
- Fixed Sometimes, a first play track could be added even when a first play track was already present in the project.
- Fixed Subtitles could not be correctly imported from a DVRMS file.
- Fixed Maximum smart rendering bitrate could become invalid.
Changes for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- Fixed: When importing a QuickTime source, the returned framerate would sometimes not be correct, and prevented the clip editor window from closing.
Changes for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- You can now change the displayed size, from 50 to 150%, of the subtitle streams imported from a DVD in the "Change subtitle stream X" option of the Clip editor/Clip properties/Video/Options button.
- Smart Rendering handling for DivX source files has been improved.
- Preview display in Windows Vista has been improved.
- Drag and Drop file handling in the slideshow editor has been improved.
- Output file size calculation in DVD-Video mode has been improved.
- A memory access error that could occur at output has been fixed.
- Delete key not active in the slideshow editor.
- An index error that could occur when outputting a project with subtitles has been fixed.
- A runtime error that could occur randomly when exiting the application has been fixed.