Version history for TreeSize Free (PortableApps)
Changes for v3.4.4 - v3.4.5
Changes for v3.4 - v3.4.2
- •Bugfix: An error that occured during drag-and-drop-operations has been fixed.
- Version 3.4.1 Released on 04 Nov 2015
- •Bugfix: If a file or folder is deleted outside the application, TreeSize Free won't crash on file operations any longer. Invalid elements are now removed from the directory tree.
- •Bugfix: A context-sensitive help is available in the "Filters" dialog.
- •Bugfix: The status bar updates itself correctly while scanning.
- •Bugfix: Several minor improvements and a few minor bug fixes have been incorporated.
Changes for v3.3.1 - v3.4
- •TreeSize Free now supports scanning smartphones and mobile devices ?connected to the computer.
- •Added support for one-click scans of local Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive folders.
- •TreeSize Free no longer requires a restart when switching to the touch-optimized user interface.
- •Tablet mode in Windows 10 can be detected (optional). TreeSize Free will automatically switch to the matching user interface.
- •The touch-optimized user interface now provides a context menu for files and folders.
- •Users can now select a printer in the touch interface.
- •The performance while expanding folders has been increased.
- •Bugifx: long lasting operations can be canceled now.
- •Bugfix: Column information are persisted correctly when restarting TreeSize Free as administrator.