Version history for Ventrilo for Mac OSX
Changes for v3.0.4 - v3.0.7
- Version 3.0.7 Mac Client
- Added support for G19 Color Gamepanel LCD and soft buttons.
- Added support for G15, G13, Z-10 Monochrome Gamepanel LCD and soft buttons.
- See documentation for more details about button usage.
- User Options window:
- New window used for setting unique information for specific user names.
- Ability to locally mute, kick, ban and set transmitting images for G15, G19.
- Bug fixes:
- The Gamepanel support forced some architectural changes to the program that also exposed some possible problems with the sound system that were always there and possibly never noticed. These changes could resolve the problems a few people have brought to our attention.
- Fixed a few slow memory leak issues.
- Added View->User Options.
Changes for v3.0.1 - v3.0.4
- Fixed crash when using Russian language desktop, and possibly languages other than English.
- Modified Setup-Voice and Bindings editor so that Mouse-1 cannot be selected as a hotkey.
- Modified bindings editor so that 16 users / channels can be defined per hotkey (instead of the old 4 limit).
- Added support for Special Effects (SFX). But only for Volume control at this time. Hope to have more advanced SFX in 3.0.5 client.
- Fixed Complaint List window so that month value of event is displayed correctly. November was showing up as 10 instead of 11.
- Fixed bug with phantoms not being added or deleted correctly.