Version history for NirSoft Volumouse (32-bit)
Changes for v2.02 - v2.03
- 'Mouse cursor is over the taskbar' now also works with the taskbar on secondary monitor (Windows 8).
Changes for v2.01 - v2.02
- When trying to use Volumouse 32-bit on 64-bit systems, Volumouse now displays a warning.
Changes for v2.00 - v2.01
- Fixed a problem with the percent label of on-screen indicator in some systems.
Changes for v1.72 - v2.00
- Volumouse now allows you to configure up to 12 rules, in 2 pages.
- Volumouse x64 now supports both x64 applications and 32-bit applications.
- On Windows Vista/7/2008 you can now change the volume of specific application.
- On Screen Display indicator now allows you to add your own text that describes the rule.
- Added 'Send Hot Keys' component, which allows you to send the specified keys combination to the active application on every wheel move. (Be careful with this feature: Don't use it with Ctrl/Shift/Alt keys on the rule's condition)
- Added "Don't restrict the indicator position to screen size" option for TrackBar indicators. This feature may be useful for users with multiple monitors.