Version history for Disable Windows 10 Tracking
Changes for v3.2.2 - v3.2.3
- -Fixed 32 bit compile issue and indentation problem in dwt_util
Changes for v3.2.1 - v3.2.2
- A few minor patches, mostly to stop people from reporting invalid issues and to acknowledge success appropriately upon completions.
Changes for v3.2.0 - v3.2.1
- -Fixed unhandled return code in DiagTrack service removal #379
- -Fixed small parsing errors
- -Fixed DWT to automatically call for elevation instead of bailing out #378
- -Eliminated ghost process on auto-escalate
- -Fixed minor copy/pasta error
Changes for v3.1.2 - v3.2.0
- -Fixed OneDrive Uninstaller
- -Allowed more complete resolutions for subprocess_handler
- -Added ip_warn for IP blocking option to warn of potential Microsoft licensing issues
- -Applied more complete handler to DiagTrack option
Changes for v2.5.1 - v3.0.1
- Reverted to Python 2 to fix PyInstaller errors like this one:
- Fixed Failed to execute script dwt on some systems. [untested]
- Fixed WindowsError The handle is invalid.
- Added "Sway" to list of uninstallable apps.
- File size reduced from ~9 MB to ~6 MB.
Changes for v2.4.3 - v2.5.1
- Settings -- Customize which domains should be blocked. IP blocking settings will come soon.
- Windows 10 default app removal
Changes for v2.3 - v2.4.3
- Bug fixes
Changes for v2.2.1 - v2.3
- OneDrive uninstallation support!
- Fixed Skype and Mail not working properly. To apply the fix, open the program and press the "Fix Skype/Mail" button.