Version history for Xlight FTP Server
Changes for v3.8.2 - v3.8.3
- Fixed a memory leak problem with Active Directory.
- Enabled TCP_KEEPALIVE option to Active Directory connection
- Fixed a few bugs in disk quota.
Changes for v3.8.1 - v3.8.2
- Fixed the Xlight UPnP compatible problem with many home routers.
- Fixed a few bugs related to UPnP port forwarding when running FTP server behind home routers.
- Add TCP keepalive for FTP and SFTP/SSH2 control connection to detect dead peer connection.
Changes for v18.104.22.168 - v3.8.1
- Add support for multiple public key files for SFTP/SSH2 user public key authentication.
- Add support for option to set home folder permission in default user profile of external authentication.
Changes for v3.8 - v22.214.171.124
- Fixed two 64-bit binary crashing problems when access user detail or FTP session log from GUI windows.
- Fixed an inconsistent behaviour in user and server level IP deny list.
- Enabled TCP_KEEPALIVE option to LDAP connection to fix a problem that connection stays in CLOSE_WAIT state after closing.
- Add logging for SSH2_FXP_CLOSE command.
Changes for v3.7.8 - v3.8
- Add support for 64-bit binary for 64-bit platform.
- Add support for using MB as the unit for disk quotas.
- Add support for mapping AD primary group to local FTP group, when user logins through AD authentication.
Changes for v3.7.7 - v3.7.8
- Fixed a SFTP compatible issue with SmartFTP.
Changes for v3.7.6 - v3.7.7
- Add a new email notifcation event "OnWanIPChange" to notify user by email when the WAN IP beyond firewall is changed.
- Fixed a memory leak problem when mode z function is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that parameter $exclude_user does not work for OnLogin event of email notification.
Changes for v3.7.5 - v3.7.6
- Fixed a bug caused by port reuse when FTP server is behind firewall and set to use PASV port range with limited PASV ports.
Changes for v3.7.3 - v3.7.5
- Add the display for MD5 fingerprints of SSH host key in the server host key windows.
- Improve the function for install service from Global Option. The Xlight service will start automatically after installing service.
- Fixed a SMTP connection problem to Office 365 service for email notification.
- Fixed a bug in ASCII mode conversion
Changes for v3.7.2 - v3.7.3
- Fixed a problem in importing SSH host key.
- Fixed a bug in user file access control.
- Fixed a possible server crash problem when option "Delete file and directory to Windows recycle bin" is selected.
Changes for v3.7.1 - v3.7.2
- Add two ASCII mode related options.
- Add option to show directory list output from FTP LIST command in IIS FTP or DOS DIR command output format.
- Fixed a bug in SFTP, where a file opened by the first user will prevent other users from sharing and downloading this file.
Changes for v3.7 - v3.7.1
- FTP server can use the impersonation account to access password protected network shares.
Changes for v3.6.5 - v3.6.6
- Enchanced the right-click menu for Xlight Main GUI Window, add a new option "Localization" to allow loading language file.
- Fixed a crash issue when upload/download ratio and anti-leech proection are both enabled.
- Fixed a few bugs in the FTP SITE command and allow show SFTP/SSH2 user info from FTP SITE command.
- Fixed a $USERIP parameter bug for ODBC feature.
Changes for v3.6.2 - v3.6.5
- Add a server option to allow files or folders being deleted to Windows recycle bin.
- Add an option to allow set LDAP filter for limiting user search scope.
- In the email notification feature, two new variables "up_filelist" and "dwon_filelist" have been added to allow last 100 files uploaded or downloaded to be sent in the email content.
- Remote administration client has a new command line option "-autoconnect" for to allow auto connect to FTP server.
- Writing file transfer log to database feature has been enhanced to be more robust for the case when backend SQL server temperatorily out of service or shutdown.
- Fixed two small bugs in the email notification
- Fixed a small bug in the SITE command.
Changes for v3.6 - v3.6.2
- Add support for writing real virtual server statistics to file.
- When virtual path comes from external authentication, using %username% variable for associated real path is supported.
- When virtual path comes from external authentication, if associated real path does not exist when user logins, it will be created automatically.
- Fixed virtual path deletion bug in SFTP.
Changes for v3.5.5 - v3.6
- Add virtual server option "Set bandwidth by IP address range" to allow setting different bandwidth by different IP ranges.
- Fixed a path traversal bug for SFTP/SSH2.
Changes for v3.5 - v3.5.1
- Fixed a SFTP/SSH2 crash problem.
Changes for v3.3 - v3.4
- Add support for multiple virtual paths in the ODBC database.
- Fix a bug when writing file transfer log to database.
- Fix a bug frequently loading ICMP.dll in WAN IP auto detection.
- Fix a bug in the UPnP function when VMWare virtual network card exists in the system.
- Fix a bug FEAT command output format.