Version history for Xlight FTP Server (64-bit Portable)
Changes for v3.8.2 - v3.8.3
- Fixed a memory leak problem with Active Directory.
- Enabled TCP_KEEPALIVE option to Active Directory connection
- Fixed a few bugs in disk quota.
Changes for v3.8.1 - v3.8.2
- Fixed the Xlight UPnP compatible problem with many home routers.
- Fixed a few bugs related to UPnP port forwarding when running FTP server behind home routers.
- Add TCP keepalive for FTP and SFTP/SSH2 control connection to detect dead peer connection.
Changes for v188.8.131.52 - v3.8.1
- Add support for multiple public key files for SFTP/SSH2 user public key authentication.
- Add support for option to set home folder permission in default user profile of external authentication.
Changes for v3.8 - v184.108.40.206
- Fixed two 64-bit binary crashing problems when access user detail or FTP session log from GUI windows.
- Fixed an inconsistent behaviour in user and server level IP deny list.
- Enabled TCP_KEEPALIVE option to LDAP connection to fix a problem that connection stays in CLOSE_WAIT state after closing.
- Add logging for SSH2_FXP_CLOSE command.