Last week's charts

Written by Jari Ketola @ 12 Dec 2002 16:10 User comments (7)

Last week's charts Whoopsie! Almost forgot to post last week's charts.
Not that there's too much to say, but hey - it's a tradition. On the software charts the only new entry is the ForceASPI, which managed to squeeze in at tenth.

Ty Jordan grabbed the nr. 1 position on the MP3 chart again, with Dj Quesito/Gettopoet grabbing the second and third. Loud Sound Disorder climbed all the way from ninth to fourth - quite nice!

Dela, again, was the top forum poster. Well done, mate!

Here are the charts:

Hot programs

1. SmartRipper v2.41
2. Streambox VCR v1.0 beta 3.1
3. XviD Codec (Koepi's 04102002 bin)
4. TMPGEnc v2.59.47.155
5. DVD2AVI v1.77.3
6. DVD Decrypter v3.1.4.0
7. VirtualDub v1.4.13
8. Alcohol 120% v1.3.5.1125
9. StreamBox VCR v1.0 beta 3.1 SMF+ Update v2
10. ForceASPI 1.7

Hot MP3s

1. TY JORDAN, FEATURING MICHAEL JACKSON : "I HAVE THIS DREAM(PART1)"
2. Dj Quesito/Gettopoet : "BIN LADEN vs BUSH CLUB EDIT"
3. Dj Quesito/Gettopoet : "Bin Laden vs Bush Radio Edit"
4. Loud Sound Disorder : "Eminem Diss"
5. georgex : "boys boys boys - sabrina remix"
6. 230Volts : "Chemical Chill"
7. MC-J81 : "SairaanKaunisMaailma"
8. Riku Avanto ja Spermaiset Nakit : "Äkkiä viinaa"
9. Blind Lesbians of Uganda : "Masturbating Is A Crime (Wankers Will Be Punished)"
10. Bryan Edman : "Always On My Mind"

Top forum users

1. Dela
2. jnihil
3. Wizkid
4. bang
5. bobby5411
6. VCDjunkie
7. Smartman1
8. TripleX
9. HomerJ
10. Biosgain

113.12.2002 10:07

Oh...... (thrrpphhhhhh !!!!!!) :-) A_Klingon

213.12.2002 10:17

Mike, you spend way too much time in DVDXCopy forums nowadays ;-)

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster

313.12.2002 10:43

<heh-heh> I hadn't noticed. (Not much there for Win98SE users.) I suppose I should spend more time in the "Pink Room" here, but lately I've been busy reading about poor ol' dvd-Jon's kangaroo court case with the December issue of Playboy in one hand, and something else in the other. Who has time for posting??? (Great work on the case updates, dRD, I'm watching this one carefully. The links are appreciated too.) <grunt.......> (oh oh)...... damn magazine! :-) -- Mike --

414.12.2002 5:52

tut tut tut dRD. What do you thing we English people talk like. Whoopsie. Bloody poor show, old chap, what? ;-) Paul.

514.12.2002 8:07

loaded: Sorry, you kinda lost me now? The article was posted by Ketola, but if you're referring to my comment later on, that's just the way how _I_ happen to write English :-) And I claim I still speak/write better English than 99% of English people speak/write Finnish :-)

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster

614.12.2002 9:44

It was just the Whoopsie comment. But as you said, that was Ketola.... Paul.

714.12.2002 20:03

Tut tut tut, Paul. >>> what do you think we English people talk like? <<< With a very thick accent? No 'whoopsie' here. My appropriately-embellished comment relates to : http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/3648.cfm Said news item was written by dRD, an adult with a healthy sense of humour, i.e. : "...holding his hand on the top of the December's issue of Playboy...". Additional, adult commentary along same lines available in subsequent posting by Klingy within same news item. Tut tut tut. ;-) Did you get private PM, Paul? (dvdxcopy activation numbers) -- Klingy --