Last week's charts

Written by Jari Ketola @ 09 Mar 2003 15:10 User comments (5)

Last week's charts It's chart-time again!
With the official Nero download mirror -status the Nero Burning Rom climbed all the way to number four on last week's chart. Nice going!

Nude Guitars came out of nowhere and populated no less than four positions on the MP3 charts. That's quite amazing!

Yet again Dela was the top poster at the discussion forums, with Shoey and T-Minus10 entering top ten at number two and three. It's good to see that Loaded is back as well. I hope you had a nice time abroad!

Here are the charts:

Hot programs

1. SmartRipper v2.41
2. XviD Codec (Koepi's 04102002 bin)
3. Streambox VCR v1.0 beta 3.1
4. Nero burning ROM v5.5.10.15a
5. TMPGEnc v2.510.49.157
6. FFDSHOW 01-03-2003 alpha
7. DVD Decrypter v3.1.4.0
8. DVD2AVI v1.77.3
9. Alcohol 120% v1.4.1.221
10. VirtualDub v1.5.1

Hot MP3s

1. Nude Guitars : "Ode To The 80s"
2. Gettopoet : "SADDAM VS BUSH DANCE 2003"
3. Riku Avanto ja Spermaiset Nakit : "Äkkiä viinaa"
4. Nude Guitars : "Nonsense"
5. Nude Guitars : "Howe Come"
6. Mark Rinewalt : "5 p.m."
7. TY JORDAN, FEATURING MICHAEL JACKSON : "I HAVE THIS DREAM(PART1)"
8. Nude Guitars : "Too Much Chorus"
9. Gettopoet : "Bin Ladin vs BUSH CLUB EDIT 2002"
10. Aethyr : "Duo"

Top forum users

1. Dela
2. Shoey
3. T-Minus10
4. loaded
5. DextrsLab
6. c7015
7. aldaco12
8. Shank69xo
9. Colemanvt
10. wcpir8

19.3.2003 15:40

I always have a nice time abroad. I live in London normally. Rainy days....sigh... Paul ;-)

I'm back...
...can't you smell the fear?

210.3.2003 0:11

We're having a share of your misery up here in Oulu, Finland. It's currently both sleeting and raining, the wind is quite heavy and the temperature is at around zero centigrade. Sounds like a pleasant weather for a nice walk, doesn't it? :-)

Jari Ketola
Administrator

310.3.2003 1:14

Actually I enjoy cold weather, as long as it is not raining, or any chance of getting wet. Go for walks in hot weather and the shirt sticks to your back. Paul.

I'm back...
...can't you smell the fear?

410.3.2003 1:32

Anything between minus five and ten would be ideal. I just hate when it's around zero -- it's wet, slippery and uncomfortable in every way imaginable.

Jari Ketola
Administrator

510.3.2003 11:48

...>> as long as it's not raining <<.. From 'Band On The Run', Paul McCartney's song, "Mamunia": "You've never felt the rain my friend, 'till you've felt it running down your back. "So next time you see L.A. [or London] rainclouds, don't complain, it rains for you and me." (I prefer the rain, Paul; the sun hurts my eyes). -- Mike --