Last week's charts

Written by Jari Ketola @ 18 May 2003 14:54 User comments (8)

Last week's charts Let's look at last week's most popular software, and MP3 downloads, as well as top forum writers.
SmartRipper still tops the software chart with XviD codec in second. Alcohol 120% dropped from third all the way to ninth.

Gettopoet's Saddam vs Bush Dance keeps topping the MP3 chart. A couple of climbers and fallers on the list, but nothing major.

Dela once again topped the forum poster list. Kinda figures -- what else could one do when it's raining 24/7? *grin*

Anyway, here are the charts in full:

Hot programs

1. SmartRipper v2.41
2. XviD Codec (Koepi's 04102002 bin)
3. DVD Decrypter v3.1.6.0
4. Daemon Tools v3.32
5. Streambox VCR v1.0 beta 3.1
6. FFDSHOW 01-03-2003 alpha
7. Nero burning ROM v5.5.10.28
8. TMPGEnc v2.511.51.160
9. Alcohol 120% v 1.4.3.410
10. DVD2AVI v1.77.3

Hot MP3s

1. Gettopoet : "SADDAM VS BUSH DANCE 2003"
2. Riku Avanto ja Spermaiset Nakit : "Äkkiä viinaa"
3. TY JORDAN, FEATURING MICHAEL JACKSON : "I HAVE THIS DREAM(PART1)"
4. 3hrs Late : "Fucking Great"
5. AEON : "Matrix Paradox"
6. ADreNaLiNe-DJ : "ADreNaLiNe-DJ - Carmina Burana (Remix 2003)"
7. wish you were dead : "blake davis"
8. Aethyr : "Coool Shizzle"
9. Dj Wind : "Momento Happiness"
10. wish you were dead : "17.5 visions"

Top forum users

1. Dela
2. herbsman
3. darthnip
4. telescope
5. Shoey
6. Prisoner
7. DextrsLab
8. ub2cool4u
9. psx245
10. L-dubb

118.5.2003 15:06

<Edit! Edit!> lol ketola but you know what? you're absolutely right!! what the ___<fudge>___else could i do all week?? Bad Dela. Bad bad Dela!!! [wagging finger]. You have been a 'bad little kitten', so you shall 'have no pie', and I must send you up to your bedroom without any supper for being naughty. -- Big Nasty Klingon -- NO FAIR NO FAIR!! I want my PIE!!! How would you like it if you were told you could have no pie?? You wouldnt like it would you??

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 19 May 2003 @ 7:00

218.5.2003 19:17

You addict ! ; )-~

319.5.2003 7:41

commenting on the fact that you post all the time. way to get post #'s up LOL

Don't ask a question that has been asked a million times already don't be lazy all the info you need is here: http://www.afterdawn.com/articles/

Pioneer DVD-+RW DL
Xbox and 360
PS2- DMS3
Over 250 Movies so far to know what I got PM me.
Dish Network Fully Open

419.5.2003 11:20

herbsman, you're just as much an addict! :P carlitob, ehhh couldnt really make out what you said :P

519.5.2003 16:38

Yep ! I admit it : )

622.5.2003 9:48

Basically what Carlito means if that if you continue to chat all day about how many posts you make, you are bound to increase your posting stats ;-) Paul.

I'm back...
...can't you smell the fear?

727.5.2003 21:44

My God Dela ! Are you OK ? You little Addict .. lol

AfterDawn Addict
-guys with literally thousands of messages

829.5.2003 16:30

I assure you i'm fine only kligy said I couldnt have any pie!! But I got some anyway, hehehehe, you cant keep my pie from me kligy!!