SlySoft's AnyDVD 6.0.5.0 defeats FluxDVD

Written by James Delahunty (Google+) @ 18 Aug 2006 14:06 User comments (84)

SlySoft's AnyDVD 6.0.5.0 defeats FluxDVD SlySoft's popular anti-DRM tool AnyDVD has been updated to v6.0.5.0. This version has added FluxDVD to its hit list. FluxDVD is found in commercial DVD download sites like CinemaNow.com. FluxDVD was developed by ACE, which is resident in Dortmund, Germany. It was certified for online DVD distribution by all major Hollywood movie companies.
"FluxDVD really was a hard nut to crack, the ACE guys really taxed their brains. But in the end their efforts were without success." said Giancarlo Bettini, CEO of SlySoft. AnyDVD is generally updated frequently to improve its support for several copy protection technologies in use on DVD discs.

AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC Region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.

Changelog...
  • New: Improved support for the FluxDVD protection found on DVDs created from downloads from CinemaNow (needs CloneCD, CloneDVD 2.9.0.1 or better or CloneDVD mobile 1.1.1.0 or better to makea copy)
  • New: Added support for new protections to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
  • New: Workaround for problems with drives reporting the wrong
    disc capacity
  • Fix: Removal of some versions of the Sony Arccos protection was broken and caused navigation problems
  • Fix: Norwegian language file was broken
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages
More information available at SlySoft.com

118.8.2006 14:33

I have never seen a company such as Slysoft who consistently updates their product to keep up with the times. Their software is a great investment. Not to mention you get updates free for life. Keep up the good work Slysoft.

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 18 Aug 2006 @ 14:35

218.8.2006 15:33

Tru Indeed Slysoft is tha bomb!!! keep it up guys!!

318.8.2006 16:18

Nice. Good job SlySoft!

418.8.2006 17:19

Way to go Slysoft, you guys rock!

518.8.2006 17:38
gogochar

Thank you SlySoft. You are the answer to my prayers. I had tried every DVD decrypting program available and yet none worked. I am truly amazed! If A_Klingon is reading this, you were right. SlySoft can handle anything!

618.8.2006 17:54

anydvd,is by far the best program that i have installed in my pc (after windows xp of course)It's updated constantly, and there's is not one movie regardless of how stubborn the copy protection may be, that it cannot handle. i have 1clickdvdcopy and i recently un-installed.They have the so called CPRx technology,(copy protection based on unreadable errors) and let me be the first on to tell you, it stinks! I'm a guy that i like to experiment with various programs to copy dvd's, but then i always go back to clonedvd2 and AnyDVD. I like to mention that dvd fab decrypter it's also very very good, but it only copies the entire movie into a vts folder, then you can use programs like ner, to back up the copy.That's my 2 cents.....Cheers!

718.8.2006 21:32

Slysoft's efforts should discourge sellers (and buyers) from illegally using their products. Slysoft deserves their due for the advances in the programs.

818.8.2006 23:15

I totally agree with you. It's such a great program you have to buy it to show them your appreciation.

918.8.2006 23:27

If A_Klingon is reading this,....
I sure AM, big guy!!! :-) It's 4:00 in the morning, and I just caught this little ditty on-the-fly. A/D even beat-out Doom9 on this one! Although the rumours can't be verified at this time, it turns out that Slysoft may have recruited the baking skills of Grandmother Margaret. Said Margie ...."Basically, all I had to do was strain the corrupt data through a fine-mesh sieve and flush it down the toilet." She then lightly rolled the remaining CinemaNow movie file in flour, and fried it up to perfection in a skillet. "There's nothing worse than a half-fried DRM scheme", remarked the feisty Ms. Margie, "and I know that fluxDVD was giving a lot of people indigestion." GrandMother M. will be appearing on the Oprah Winfrey Show next week with some tasty fluxDVD recipies. Although the invitation was also extended to the author of ratDVD, he did not return his calls, and representatives from CinemaNow could not be reached for comment. "The poor dear must have a bad case of heartburn right about now.", quipped America's favourite GrandMum. Executives at SlySoft Corporation have spared no expense for Ms. Margaret's television debut - the red carpet will be rolled out and she will arrive at the Studio in a limousine. Dr. Phil will also be making a guest appearance. Just bring on your Blu-ray! quipped Ms. Margaret, waving her ladle in the air. <ggg>

1018.8.2006 23:50

hi i just downloaded AnyDVD and CloneDVD, and i was able to copy some of my favorite dvds onto my computer and burn a copys of them and they work on my dvd player, but for some reason it won't work on my xbox if any one knows how to make them work on my xbox let me know

1119.8.2006 5:09

i will never use any other program

1219.8.2006 5:34

Sly seems to have it together when it comed to removing protection. All other softwares pail in comparisson. Second to none, with the best support I have yet ever seen

1319.8.2006 5:35

Sly seems to have it together when it comes to removing protection. All other softwares pail in comparisson. Second to none, with the best support I have yet ever seen

1419.8.2006 7:36

Ever since I found AnyDVD and tested it out, I was hooked! I figured that, in conjunction with CloneDVD2, it was worth the investment to purchase registration codes from SlySoft in order to help them continue making it better! Keep it up, SlySoft!!

1519.8.2006 7:41

Well I spent $3.99 for the movie Pink Panther thinking I would be able to burn it with Clone dvd 2, 2.9.0.1 and it still will not work. I have any dvd 6.0.5.0 am I doing something wrong? Or it just doesn`t work?

1619.8.2006 8:18

Duckone......I have seen this same request posted NUMEROUS times throughout the site.......that's a BIG no no and will get you banned......please keep you postings to one group about this please.

1719.8.2006 8:38

Duckone,your right,you did something wrong.Pink Panther backed up perfectly.Slysoft continues to be the best there is.

1819.8.2006 9:18

pyro99, You need to set the booktype also known as bitsetting on your DVD burns to DVD-ROM. This info tells a player what kind of media has been inserted. The default is for it to tell the truth -- i.e. that a DVD+R is "+R" media. But the xbox (and some other DVD players) only reads DVD-ROM. So you need to have the disc trick the machine. Some burners allow this (and some software like Nero will let you change it in the software's interface if the burner is capable) but other burners don't with the factory firmware. You may have to flash your burner with independent firmware to make this possible. You can get more info on this by searching booktype and bitsetting on this site.

1919.8.2006 10:34

I absolutely adore this program and the constant updates. I know I have the best on the market, I have the opportunity to keep my favorite DVD's that I love to watch over and over like Pretty Woman, Officer and the Gentleman, Sleepless in Seattle and some of my classic DVD's that are priceless to me. So easy to operate,very user friendly, you must purchase this product for all the WOMEN out there get it!!!!!

2019.8.2006 10:36

2119.8.2006 11:07

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 19 Aug 2006 @ 20:40

2219.8.2006 11:59

"Duckone I spent $3.99 for the movie It's quotes like these that get places like this in trouble.Afterdawn and similar places like this are here for help and information." I rented it from CinemaNow.com for $3.99 How will that get anyone in trouble??? codymax Jumping before you know what you are talking about! Now I still can`t get this thing to burn with AnyDVD they say it should but it want. Clonedvd is what I am using but it want pick it up to burn it AnyDVD says it should but it will not.

2319.8.2006 12:56

yes................... i didn't see anyone getting on putter's a** when he stated.................. "I've already cracked this software" @putter "That will get you Banned for sure" gday..............................

2419.8.2006 13:03

All i'm saying you don't have to say YOU RENTED the movie,alot of us do, we just don't advertise it when we are having problems backing them up. As far as AnyDVD goes its DA BOMB!!

2519.8.2006 13:04

Putter dude we are promoting AnyDVD not what your doing. Since this will work on these downloads I may do that instead of going for the discount prices at blockbuster.

2619.8.2006 13:10

great work done once again by slysoft

sig made by AcidMagna

2719.8.2006 15:55

I completely agree with RNF1968. AnyDVD is a necessary tool to perform backups on your DVD's.

2819.8.2006 17:21
gogochar

LMAO. I bet Granny is a hip dancer! LMAO!!!

2919.8.2006 21:25

@putter: Your post (above) has been deleted for reasons I stated within it. @gogochar:

I bet Granny is a hip dancer!
<ggg> She reminds me of "Granny" on The Beverly Hillbillies. http://www.classictvhits.com/shows/pictures/1BevHillbillies18.jpg Jed !!! Cut me a Hick'ry switch ! I'm gonna take fluxDVD out to the woodshed and give it a whompins' !! You know, it's funny ..... from what I can gather, Hollywood was all poised to embrace the fluxDVD data-corruption scheme for widespread commercial distribution of it warez. So I guess my question (from that other thread) is still...... 'How long do you suppose CinemaNow is going to be offering it's current lineup of rental (and in particular) download-to-burn stuff' ? Especially now that Granny (Slysoft) has whomped fluxDVD's butt? I hope you get to try your luck out again, gogochar, with the latest Slysoft update. Regards ......
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 19 Aug 2006 @ 21:28

3019.8.2006 21:30
gogochar

Yep, already tried. And it works. I can hear the angels from above... Heavenly "ahhh".

3119.8.2006 21:45

yes AnyDVD is great, the support is fantastic. I tried Clone DVD but it confused the heck out of me, me not being very sharp about these things.. I still use DVDXcopy to do the actual copying after AnyDVD has stripped the protection away. I noticed there are 2 cloneDVD's at Slysoft. Is the new one easier to use for dummies like me??

3219.8.2006 21:47

Pretty "Sly" going! Can't wait for the next step in the DRM arms race...:>

3319.8.2006 21:57
gogochar

Here goes a guide for CloneDVD: http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/full_dvd_to_dvdr_with_clonedvd.cfm CloneDVD mobile isn't too different. It's mainly used for... well, portable devices such as PSPs, iPods and phones. It's pretty cool and it works so fast!

3419.8.2006 22:04
SARGE41

Simply the best software available in helping me to back up my orignals... Thank you for the LOVE! I will be purchasing this product as soon as I can... again thanks... Sarge

3519.8.2006 22:29
gogochar

@SARGE41 Buy all 4 if you can afford it. It really is worth it all.

3620.8.2006 8:31

First off AnyDVD works period, and some of you people need to learn the difference between, then and than, and wont and want

3720.8.2006 8:34

I second that.

3820.8.2006 8:48
SARGE41

gogochar... I can afford them im just starting out with this and still have 15 days left of my trial period.. my question to you or others is why do i need all the programs?... I have the AnyDVD and CloneDVD products now... what are the others good for? thanks in advance, Sarge

3920.8.2006 9:45
gogochar

My only answers to that is 1)to further support them, 2)you get reliable free lifetime updates from a software company that is free from the same restrictions that the USA and other DRM-locked governing countries have, 3)it would be a nice little addition to your hard drive, 4)CloneDVD is updated whereas DVD Shrink isn't, 5)you never know when you will have a PSP, iPod or cell phone (if you don't already have them) and decide that you want to put movies on there (within legal restrictions of course), 6)CloneDVD mobile might be able to more than just movies... (just a thought SlySoft, but could you make it to where you had a downgrader function on your CloneDVD moble? I know it's not a CloneDVD mobile function, but perhaps another software that could do this?). Those are the only suggestive reasoning I could come up with on short term notice. But, ultimately, the decision is up to you.

4020.8.2006 11:24

I like it already. Any free download of the latest version anywhere?

4120.8.2006 12:50

I've already cracked this software. If anyone is looking for a crack for this program, ...Balance Of Post Deleted ... @putter: We do NOT support the willful cracking of legitimate, commercially available software on this site, whether by means of illegal serial numbers, workarounds, or what-have-you. Publically posting this information in here will get you banned. Please don't do it again. Thank you. -- A_Klingon -- ******************************************************************************** Just curiuos here --A_Klingon--, how can you justify your above statement, when the sole purpose of the "commercially available software" in question is to defeat or crack other "commercially available software" i.e,: DRM software used by the Big Bad Entertainment Industry? Now do not misunderstand me here, the only software that I have ever purchased is Win XP Pro and Office XP Pro, and the ONLY reason that I purchased those was that they were available at a local school for $5 each and I knew someone who was taking classes there! Everything that I use is either bootleg, cracked, or hacked. It just seems to me that when one is in the business of creating and selling software whose sole purpose it to defeat someone else's DRM protection, one should expect that someone else will find and publish a way to bootleg THEIR software. I suppose that this will get me banned from this forum but, Oh Well! I will continue to use your excellent guides.

4220.8.2006 13:05

Go to Slysoft.com. They offer package prices, and if you type in "Afterdawn", they offer discounts.

4320.8.2006 13:07

@sarge41 The only one you need is AnyDVD. The greatest of products!!! But you can use the free stuff with AnyDVD like: Decrypter, Shrink and, if it came with your burner, NeroRecode and Nero Burning ROM and Express. Clone DVD2 is a good program too but is not needed.

4420.8.2006 13:47

@WTF1 :

Just curiuos here --A_Klingon--, how can you justify your above statement, ...
(You really have to ask?) OK ! :-) In many places other than the DRM-hobbled environs of the United States, making backups of retail cds and dvds which you have purchased, is 100% legal. AnyDVD simply facilitates the Fair Use Rights that exist in those countries. For example, here in Canada, where I live, it is not only pefectly legal to use Slysoft software to make backups of my purchased discs, it is also permissable to make backups of discs borrowed from a Public Library. (Section 80, Canadian Copyright Act) - and until our legislators deem differently, it is likely to remain so. (No, of course I can't give or sell my copies to others - the backups must be for my own personal use.) In addition, if it were not for the Slysofts and DVDShrinks and DVDFabDecrypters.... of the world, you'd still be plunking down $40+ for your favourite $10 dvd movies. Therefore, since Slysoft's products ARE completely legitimate software products in most of the Free World, you cannot simply go around here at A/D offering free links to Cracks, Reverse-Engineering and/or Warez sites!!!! Too easy, right? -- a_K --

4520.8.2006 14:16

Hello klingie,is it ok to eat cracker's in bed? if ye remember i posted to ye that slysoft were going to update for for the FluxDVD protection last week.... putter your Lucky it was klingon that edit ye post as most other mods would of have banned ye..on the spot....

4620.8.2006 14:44

@Ireland :

Hello klingie,is it ok to eat cracker's in bed?
(Depends on what her name is.) <hee-hee> ;-) HiYa Larry!!!
... if ye remember i posted to ye that slysoft were going to update for for the FluxDVD protection last week....
You did indeed, and yes I remember. What amazes me is that Slysoft was so quick in responding to this latest DRM scheme!!! Member gogochar has already attested (above) as to the effectiveness of AnyDVD, and I don't know of anyone who's had more experience with this miserable fluxDVD crap. I'm certain all of this is going to make CinemaNow re-think what they are doing. Really, ANY kind of DRM (and it's ultimate demise) is just a matter of time - it's a "see-who-can-catch-up" the quickest kind of (stoopid) game. For myself, it doesn't really matter, because I have NO intention of installing both WinXP and Win Media Player 10, --- a fatally-restrictive combo if ever there was one, --- just to access the CinemaNow "stuff".
I always try to be nice. I'm not really out to "Get" anyone, ireland. A/D is simply a terrific website and I don't want to see them having to contend with members posting-up free links to illegal activities. It's that simple. BTW, I (kind of) wonder if "putter" and "WTF1" aren't (really) one-and-the-same person. (???) Best regards to you, Big Guy ......
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 20 Aug 2006 @ 14:50

4720.8.2006 15:15

@WTF1 : Quote:Just curiuos here --A_Klingon--, how can you justify your above statement, ... (You really have to ask?) OK ! :-) Therefore, since Slysoft's products ARE completely legitimate software products in most of the Free World, you cannot simply go around here at A/D offering free links to Cracks, Reverse-Engineering and/or Warez sites!!!! Too easy, right? -- a_K -- ******************************************************* O.K. I have always held the position that what I did with something after I bought it was my business and not that of the seller, and that I should be able to make as many back up copies as I felt necessary. If the entertainment and software (read MS)industries were to sell their product at a reasonable price there would be no need for copying software. But I digress, I was simply curious. I understand your position and agree with it 100% Thanks for the reply. WTF1

4820.8.2006 19:24

damn didnt even take a few months! and by useign this software I am sure you are breaking soem rule soemwhere...but who cares it messys with the maifaa :P

4921.8.2006 7:35

Hi There Informed Ones.......... How does Sly-Soft's products fit in with programs like DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink and DVD FabDecrepter. It is more and more difficult to "select" the correct programs needed these days for safety backups and compression etc. By the way, if you have any kids.... kids you have tried to spare the knowledge of sparse times you knew as a child.... their respect for purchased DVD media is all but nonexistant. If I could not provide a "backup" for their use, most original purchased materials would be good for nothing more than decorations dangeling from trees within a few short days of use.

5021.8.2006 7:46

Hibernian I myself use DVD shrnk dose well n soem new and almsot all older movies 2 or so years old,it gives you recomprssion options that are easy,and gives you the chose to filter the recomprations with soft and sharpen filters. I think i ahve usedany DD with DVD shirnk with no trouble but I could be wrong,I have onyl tried a few DVD decrtyped stuff.

5121.8.2006 10:25

@Hibernian AnyDVD makes all the good software work like it used to before DRMs. Shrink, Decrypter, Recode and Clone DVD2. There's no learning curve for AnyDVD, you practically ignore it. There has not been a movie I have failed to back up in some way with AnyDVD running.It'll even make DVD X Copy Xpress work again.

5221.8.2006 10:30

garmoon ya but any dvd jsut turns off the protection dosent help wiht resizeign and such. DVD shrink is nice but is there soemthign eaiser to use? I mean DVD Shrink dose it all.

5321.8.2006 17:11

It will work with quite a few programs, I would say all, but I have not use them all. Arn't most value in software being the ability to romove protection??? If this is the case, Any does the best job. Xcopy hasn't been supported for years, yet it is useful when protection is removed. Can't argue with this, well worth buying.

5421.8.2006 19:57

xcopy works fine but it has one quirk. you can't copy an xcopy copy. I suppose this is an anti piracy feature not that it did 123 Studio any good. With AnyDVD it doesn't matter since the result is a broken copy which can be copied with Roxio etc.

5522.8.2006 0:20

When I 1st downloaded the AnyDVD free trial version I used it till the time ran. I normaly don't buy software like this I just find the cracks for them, and when I new version came out I would do it all over again. But in this case I found the cost of the software outweigh the hassle of looking for the crack. It is well worth it...

5622.8.2006 0:27
SARGE41

So far im very impressed with this software and will be purchasing it soon. Its the easiest to use that I have tried since using different brands of software for the purposes that I need. Thanks again... Oh thanks to all for the information pertaining the other products that SLYSOFT makes available. the SARGE

5722.8.2006 1:47

AnyDVD and Clone CVDmobile is all i use. Cloned DVD Mobile is great for use with my Archos media player. I have a PSP but the Archos has a better screen. I would tell people to get these 2 products at a minumum. I also have Nero 7 for burning.

5822.8.2006 3:40

@zathrus10 You can copy a copy of DVD XCopyXpress if you run a tiny program that strips the stuff off that it puts on the copy: The programs is: 321gone Takes the watermark and warnings off the copy.

5922.8.2006 3:53

Great Program. . . Keep it up slysoft

6022.8.2006 6:31

ANYDVD is simply the BEST.....PERIOD!

6122.8.2006 7:11

Well I have to agree, SlySoft is the bomb, but since the discount for AFTERDAWN is invalid, I will have to wait till they offer a discount, hubby would really complain at the actual price now.

6222.8.2006 9:02

thanks for info on 321 gone. how do you use it??

6322.8.2006 17:28

If you are backing up with DVD X Copy Xpress (only) after it has copied files to hard drive and right before you put the blank in to burn; you click on 321 Gone and it strips out the watermark and warnings that 321 Studios places on the burnt disc. Leaving a pristine copiable disc if it was a good burn.

6424.8.2006 13:17

AnyDVD 6.0.5.0 failed me on backing up house season 2 disc 1 & 6 had to use ripit4me along with fixvts its nice to have a backup plan (and free at that)

6524.8.2006 13:36

@jsh420 Did you try anyDVD's ripper? Just curious. Not much AnyDVD can't do. And strange just on 1 and 6 disc.

6624.8.2006 14:30

JSH420, did you clean the discs that didn't copy? Also, check the read/write speed on those two discs, maybe they required more compression.

BOB, SCAMPER3821

6725.8.2006 10:58

no i did not use a slysoft ripper i use Nero recode or shrink recode if i want it fast or shrink for better quality with AnyDVD running both failed after about 20 sec. but(with AnyDVD off) when i ripped with dvd dycypter then used the fixvts both shrink and recode could compress

6825.8.2006 12:42

If the read went ok, but the write failed after only 20 seconds, it seems like the write is not keeping up with the video streaming. This is a good way to generate coasters. When this happens with AnyDVD, I try a different program, such as DVDfab at Slow Speed.

6925.8.2006 17:06

AnyDVD and clone, nothing better, nothing easier, I'm a computer dummy, and if I can master it anybody can.

7025.8.2006 23:42

Garmoon and others who've used Xcopy, I too have had good success using Xcopy with AnyDVD running in the background, however someone in an earlier thread answered a speed problem I was having (trying to use 8x media with Xcopy express)by offering Xcopy would only work with 1x to 4x media. Because of that posting, since then I've only used 4x media (Verbatim Movie Reel usually, but it is getting harder to find) when I'm using Xcopy. Has anyone had good success using 16x media with Xcopy? I've used AnyDvd's ripper with CloneDvd2 and not had any problem, but it is a little more time consuming with the different steps involved, etc. I too am a huge fan of AnyDVD, however CloneDvd2 is their only other program I use. I would never buy their other programs just to "support them", if I had no use for the individual program itself!!

7126.8.2006 5:38

@Husker13 I don't use DVD X copy Xpress any more. Haven't for years, since DRMs crapped it up. Once in a while I'll check to see if it can open a disc and rip one, but don't burn them. I consistently use Nero Recode for 5GB discs and now new ImgBurn for doing DL (9GB) discs. Great program that LightninUK has put out. Edit: I can't imagine why Xpress won't use 8&16X media. It should just burn them a 4X.

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 26 Aug 2006 @ 5:40

7226.8.2006 7:06

SCAMPER its not the burn that fails its the rip/compression

7326.8.2006 19:37

@jsh420 If you want quality you should be using NeroRecode in the advanced analysis and high quality(slow encoding)modes checked. A better quality product than Shrink and faster.

7429.9.2006 18:08

does AnyDVD work with dvdx copy 321

7529.9.2006 18:25
gogochar

It should. Try it and see. If it doesn't, just use AnyDVD to rip to hard drive. Then transcode with DVD Shrink (into an ISO) and burn with ImgBurn.

7629.9.2006 22:54

I don't know why any user would have trouble with DVDxcopy using an 8X blank media. I use it all the time with 8X media. Could be a burner problem. ?? Of course Any DVD does the job of making the copy possible. I love the constant updates. I never saw a company work harder for its money than slysoft.

7730.9.2006 19:08
Javafriek

Well said Zathrus, i'll drink to that. Slysoft for president!

7816.12.2006 23:52

I love AnyDVD. Little bugger is unnoticeable, but does a superb job without needing any user interaction. Only things I have against it are: 1. price (it's three times as much as I'd be willing to pay, so I only use it until it expires) 2. wyndoze only. I'll have to play with libdvdcss. Oh well, more savings = more work.

7924.12.2006 16:38

SlySoft any DVD can NOT cut it with most major dvd's. I have their newest version and time and time again, I can not copy the major brands- waste of time and money.... In order to correspond to them you must devulge the title and your personal data- just exactly what a S-T-I-N-G operation needs.... think about it....

8024.12.2006 17:45

mayday49
i disagree with you,i have done all the titles out..with CloneDVD and AnyDVD..there is not a movie i can not copy..
i just did Talladega Nights and All The Kings Men...

if ye have a problem with the programs ye system most be toast or you do not know what your doing or how to use the programs..
i would like to know the program your using..

also i been using CloneDVD and AnyDVD since day one.and i did use dvdxcopy when they were a good program..as a beta tester..
and i been testing CloneDVD and AnyDVD..with win-98,xp and windows 2000..

8124.12.2006 20:53

mayday49 I don't know what you have been doing, but I have never found AnyDVD to not be able to work on any, even the most obscure films. Coupled with CloneDVD I know folks who have burned over 1,000 dvds. Your having either hardware problems or not using your software properly, perhaps it was improperly installed.

8225.12.2006 4:04

@mayday49

What are you smoking? AnyDVD will do any movie available! Just because your machine or your proceedures aren't working, don't trash the program when it's working for everyone else, whose machines are clean and know what they are doing. NOOBs?

Bah Humbug, Merry Christmas to all.

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 25 Dec 2006 @ 4:05

8325.12.2006 11:05

I have had both DVDfab Platinum and AnyDVD/CloneDVD for two years. Both work just fine. I had a movie that had small scratch in it. The latest copy of AnyDVD/CloneDVD wouldn't copy it. After three trys, I switched to Version 3.040 of DVDfab Platinum and it copied the first time. There were some very brief hesitations on playback in one small period of the movie, but nothing that prevented me from watching my backup. I think both are great programs.

BOB, SCAMPER3821

8416.2.2007 15:25

I haven't had any problems with AnyDVD either. It's decrypted everything I've thrown at it.

I AM freaking out a little now though. What mayday said about gathering information DOES make sense. I mean I had to use a credit card to buy it, which in turn gives them my name, addy, etc. Good way to find out who's pirating.

Got me buggin out here...