Some PS4 titles will soon be available on PC

Written by James Delahunty (Google+) @ 15 Mar 2017 12:23 User comments (4)

Some PS4 titles will soon be available on PC PlayStation 4 titles will soon be available to play on PC through Sony's PlayStation Now service.
PlayStation Now currently lets users stream over 400 PS3 titles to the PlayStation 4 console, or to a Windows PC, and soon Sony will finally add PS4 titles to the service.

All of the games in the service, including PS4 games, will be included with a single PS Now subscription.

Sony didn't provide details on which titles will be initially available and when the PS4 expansion is available to all subscribers, but it will be sending out invites to some current PS Now subscribers to join a private test with PS4 games.

As with the PS3 games currently available, PS4 titles will also use cloud save so you can switch between the PS4 and PC platforms and keep your progress.

Game streaming options are likely to become more popular in the coming years. Microsoft recently announced Xbox Game Pass, which would let users stream 100 Xbox One games with a flat fee every month.

115.3.2017 15:08
hearme0

Yeah........and that "flat fee" is brutally huge. Like a cell phone bill every month.

For unlimited game playing, they need tiers. I'm a 43 yr old and my gaming time is much less than that of a younger person.

I don't play but a few hours a week. Maybe less than 5 and often I skip weeks of playing.

I'd pay 5.99/month as I would only dedicate a FRACTION of my time to the Sony realm, rest belongs to Steam, sometimes Origin and Uplay but most Steam.

180/year if you buy the 3 month up front. That's 15 bucks a month. Not a good deal IMO but some will pay.

I am anxious to play God of War though on PC.

Oh......just read that there is a 99/year option. IF that is indeed the case, this is worth it!!!

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 15 Mar 2017 @ 15:15

221.3.2017 22:29

I agree there should be some sort of plans available.. I already have a Playstation Plus Subscription, and shouldn't have to always pay more extra for features.
And that plan went way up in Canada anyway this year.

Same goes for Xbox One Gold membership.

Will see what they offer.

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB. WiiU PS4 XBOXONE 3DSNDS

322.3.2017 23:44

Originally posted by hearme0:

I am anxious to play God of War though on PC.

Not to be on the side of Sony or anything, but I think PS now is $100 a year. If the selection of games was right I'd actually consider it. Unfortunately, they don't have the full catalog available and on top of that they are the crummy PS3 versions of games, not the good PC versions or even the decent xbox versions.

423.3.2017 2:40

And as per usual the crap internet speeds in Oz don't justify it at all.

Its a lot easier being righteous than right.

DSE VZ300-
Zilog Z80 CPU, 32KB RAM (16K+16K cartridge), video processor 6847, 2KB video RAM, 16 colours (text mode), 5.25" FDD

Latest user comments