Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Vista / Win2k / Win7 / Win8 / Win95 / Win98 / WinXP
- Support for all Windows versions from Windows 95 up to Windows 8
- The program is freeware and available in four languages: English, German, Italian and Russian
- Touch screen gestures support for zoom in/out and for next/previous picture
- View image location in Google Map.
- View & Edit picture files of type: jpeg, bmp, gif, tiff (multi-page), png, pcx and emf
- Save As Pdf command
- Jpeg lossless rotate and crop
- Full-screen multi-monitor support: switch form one monitor to another through context menu or TAB key
- The executable only version stores the settings to a INI file in the same directory
- Unicode support: Open, Edit, Batch Process or Batch Rename your files named in Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese...
- All metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP, ICC, ...) are kept when editing and saving images
- EXIF date / time adjustment in batch mode (it's a lossless adjustment)
- IPTC & XMP single file / batch editing support for jpeg and tiff files (it's a lossless edit)
- Batch Processing and CD / DVD Slideshow creation
- Print Preview with image positioning by dragging
- Size optimized Email sending of images and avi files
- Well known editing features like: rotate, crop, resize, brightness, contrast, sharpen, ...
- Live configurable Redeye removal tool
- Live Ansel Adams Zone System Histogram under Brightness, Contrast, ... (thanks Jordi for the suggestion)
- Twain Scan multiple pages to tiff and pdf (possibility to Email directly)
- Avi video player with snapshot functionality and draggable borders in full-screen mode (integrated mpeg4 (divx), mjpeg, theora, vorbis and ADPCM codecs)
freevimager image editor image viewer
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)