Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- Automatic determination of page width and height that captures the whole page accurately. Frame dimensions are determined and calculated on pages that have them
- Browser size specification allows you to capture the whole page or part of it
- Image thumbnailing reduces the final capture image easily
- Timeouts allow you to wait for activex controls to load before capturing
- Image encoding to JPG, GIF, PNG, and BMP with image quality control to save on disk space
- CSV output allows you to easily parse the results of a screenshot capture operation
- CSV output of page title, meta keywords, and description helps you parse the most important information from a page
- Use within your own applications using the dll and example C source code
- Multiple threads allow you to quickly capture more screenshots without running multiple processes
- Custom user agents allow you to view a web page that might be served to other browsers
- Easily delete all of Internet Explorer's cache, so your hard drive doesn't get full
- Global bitmap file mapping object, reduces memory footprint for multiple threads per instance
- Configure custom HTTP post strings and HTTP authentication credentials
- Configurable message box popup automation to automatically deal with message boxes that Internet Explorer might throw
- Higher quality color quantized gif images produce better screenshots with less disk space
- PHP COM scriptability
- Actively maintained and developed.
webshot web www page capture screen jpg
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)