Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
All you need to do is to select the application in the Taskbar Hide list and click Hide icon or click mouse right button to popup the menu and select hide item for the change to take effect.
You can hide some of the less used icons from the system tray. The operation is the same as to Hide/Show application windows.
- Hide windows program or Close it
- Hide icons from the system tray
- Modify application windows order on taskbar
- Set any program window stay on top
- Minimize applications to tray
- Hide taskbar or any part of the taskbar
- Change the title and icon of any window
- Quiet all sounds when hide program windows
- Show window property of application, such as window handle, class name, process id etc.
- Maximize or minimize all windows or only IE windows.
- Automatically maximize all new windows or only new IE windows.
eusing taskbar hide hide taskbar screen privacy
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)