Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
It allows you to easily sort your results by different criteria and filters, and has a customizable interface to suit your needs.
It does not rely on background indexing like the built-in search functionality in Windows.
- User friendly and intuitive interface.
- This Utility does not use background indexing.
- Search Files or Files and Folders or only Folders.
- Full support to Unicode characters and Long Path names.
- Allows you to enter more File Name Masks and Search Paths.
- Search of files which contain one or more words or sentences.
- Filter for Files Newer than or Older than or within a specific Date range.
- Filter for Files Larger than or Smaller than or within a specific Size range.
- Search based on the Files Attributes of Files and Match Type selected (Any, All, Only).
- The results can be put in order by column: upward, downward or restore the initial.
- The results window supports Windows® Explorer functionality (e.g. icons, context menus).
- Multi-select support in order to perform editing on multiple Items. (e.g. Cut, Copy, Rename).
- Specific actions can be carried out on the results (e.g. Open Folder, Open Containing Folder).
- The Results can be exported in various File Formats (Plain TXT, Tabbed TXT, CSV, HTML, XML).
- Possibility to choose the Exclude Folders that define folders to be excluded from all searches.
- Possibility to set one or more Wildcards Filters on the Folders in which the search is performed.
- Shows Search statistics as found Files and Folders, Search Time, controlled Objects, Speed.
NOTE: This is a 30-day fully functional trial of the Standard Edition. If you'd prefer the Lite Edition - which is free for home and personal use - get it here.
ultrafilesearch standard edition search files network flash
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)