Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
It allows you to easily sort your results by different criteria and filters, and has a customizable interface to suit your needs.
It does not rely on background indexing like the built-in search functionality in Windows.
- User friendly and intuitive interface.
- This Utility does not use background indexing.
- Search Files or Files and Folders or only Folders.
- Full support to Unicode characters and Long Path names.
- Allows you to enter more File Name Masks and Search Paths.
- Search of files which contain one or more words or sentences.
- Filter for Files Newer than or Older than or within a specific Date range.
- Filter for Files Larger than or Smaller than or within a specific Size range.
- Search based on the Files Attributes of Files and Match Type selected (Any, All, Only).
- The results can be put in order by column: upward, downward or restore the initial.
- The results window supports Windows® Explorer functionality (e.g. icons, context menus).
- Multi-select support in order to perform editing on multiple Items. (e.g. Cut, Copy, Rename).
- Specific actions can be carried out on the results (e.g. Open Folder, Open Containing Folder).
- The Results can be exported in various File Formats (Plain TXT, Tabbed TXT, CSV, HTML, XML).
- Possibility to choose the Exclude Folders that define folders to be excluded from all searches.
- Possibility to set one or more Wildcards Filters on the Folders in which the search is performed.
- Shows Search statistics as found Files and Folders, Search Time, controlled Objects, Speed.
NOTE: This is a freeware version of UltraFileSearch. If you would prefer a full version, then you can get a 30-day free trial of UltraFileSearch Standard Edition here.
ultrafilesearch lite edition search files network flash
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)