Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Vista / Win7 / WinXP
A Notepad adds useful features that are not in the Windows notepad, such as syntax highlighting and the ability to execute a predefined compiler on an opened file.
- Syntax highlighting for c, pas, bas, py, .., xml
- In application shell directory listing and file view
- Possible to execute files within editor
- Find in files function (from selected directory)
- Locate file from directory
- File difference checker
- Intergrated serial Communication
- Change history maintained from first opened
a notepad text editor freeware
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)