Vista / Win2k / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
The software features a useful VoIP module for in-depth analysis, recording, and playback of SIP and H.323 voice communications. Packets can be decrypted utilizing user-defined WEP or WPA-PSK keys and are decoded down to the lowest layer.
Providing support for over 70 supported protocols, CommView for WiFi allows you to see every detail of a captured packet using a convenient tree-like structure to display protocol layers and packet headers.
Some of CommView for WiFi's useful features include...
- Scan the air for WiFi stations and access points.
- Capture 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n WLAN traffic.
- Specify WEP or WPA keys to decrypt encrypted packets.
- View detailed per-node and per-channel statistics.
View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
- Reconstruct TCP sessions.
- Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, rogue access points, etc.
- Protocol "pie" charts.
- Monitor bandwidth utilization.
- Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
- Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
- Log individual or all packets to files.
- Load and view capture files offline.
- Import and export packets in Sniffer®, EtherPeek?, AiroPeek?, Observer®, NetMon, Tcpdump, hex, and text formats.
- Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy IP lookup.
- Capture data from multiple channels simultaneously using several USB adapters.
- Capture A-MPDU and A-MSDU packets.
commview for wifi wireless network 802.11n 802.11b
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)