VPN (stands for Virtual Private Network) is a technology that is commonly used to connect remote workers and telecommuters to main office's local area network, securely.
Using a VPN connection between remote workstation and an office network will create a secure connection between the two and typically the telecommuter using VPN client can see the office network exactly as he/she could see the network when being connected locally to the network (i.e. all shared drives, servers, printers, etc are visible).
- 12/08/2013SoftEther VPN Client + VPN Gate Client Plug-in 2013.12.09 (9387.128383)
- 12/08/2013Hotspot Shield v3.20
- 12/03/2013TunnelBear v18.104.22.168
- 12/03/2013Hamachi v22.214.171.124
- 11/28/2013Surf Anonymous Free v126.96.36.199
Keywords: vpn virtual private network secured lan remote connection