VPN (stands for Virtual Private Network) is a technology that is commonly used to connect remote workers and telecommuters to main office's local area network, securely.
Using a VPN connection between remote workstation and an office network will create a secure connection between the two and typically the telecommuter using VPN client can see the office network exactly as he/she could see the network when being connected locally to the network (i.e. all shared drives, servers, printers, etc are visible).
- 03/22/2015SoftEther VPN Client + VPN Gate Client Plug-in 2015.03.23 (9530.132135)
- 03/22/2015Surf Anonymous Free v184.108.40.206
- 03/21/2015TunnelBear v2.3.9
- 02/21/2015TunnelBear for Mac v2.4.7
- 02/16/2015Hola (64-bit) v1.6.676
Keywords: vpn virtual private network secured lan remote connection