VPN (stands for Virtual Private Network) is a technology that is commonly used to connect remote workers and telecommuters to main office's local area network, securely.
Using a VPN connection between remote workstation and an office network will create a secure connection between the two and typically the telecommuter using VPN client can see the office network exactly as he/she could see the network when being connected locally to the network (i.e. all shared drives, servers, printers, etc are visible).
- 09/03/2015SoftEther VPN Client + VPN Gate Client Plug-in 2015.09.03 (9570.133452)
- 09/03/2015TunnelBear v2.3.17
- 09/01/2015BlackBeltPrivacy Tor+WASTE v5.2015.09
- 08/31/2015Surf Anonymous Free v188.8.131.52
- 08/31/2015TunnelBear for Mac v2.5.3
Keywords: vpn virtual private network secured lan remote connection