VPN (stands for Virtual Private Network) is a technology that is commonly used to connect remote workers and telecommuters to main office's local area network, securely.
Using a VPN connection between remote workstation and an office network will create a secure connection between the two and typically the telecommuter using VPN client can see the office network exactly as he/she could see the network when being connected locally to the network (i.e. all shared drives, servers, printers, etc are visible).
- 08/03/2015SoftEther VPN Client + VPN Gate Client Plug-in 2015.08.03 (9570.133203)
- 07/31/2015Surf Anonymous Free v126.96.36.199
- 07/28/2015TunnelBear v2.3.15
- 07/19/2015TunnelBear for Mac v2.5.2
- 06/14/2015OpenVPN (64-bit) v2.3.7
Keywords: vpn virtual private network secured lan remote connection