VPN (stands for Virtual Private Network) is a technology that is commonly used to connect remote workers and telecommuters to main office's local area network, securely.
Using a VPN connection between remote workstation and an office network will create a secure connection between the two and typically the telecommuter using VPN client can see the office network exactly as he/she could see the network when being connected locally to the network (i.e. all shared drives, servers, printers, etc are visible).
- 04/16/2015Surf Anonymous Free v220.127.116.11
- 04/15/2015TunnelBear v2.3.13
- 04/14/2015SoftEther VPN Client + VPN Gate Client Plug-in 2015.04.15 (9546.132321)
- 04/02/2015BlackBeltPrivacy Tor+WASTE v4.2015.04
- 03/06/2015TunnelBear v18.104.22.168 beta
Keywords: vpn virtual private network secured lan remote connection