VPN (stands for Virtual Private Network) is a technology that is commonly used to connect remote workers and telecommuters to main office's local area network, securely.
Using a VPN connection between remote workstation and an office network will create a secure connection between the two and typically the telecommuter using VPN client can see the office network exactly as he/she could see the network when being connected locally to the network (i.e. all shared drives, servers, printers, etc are visible).
- 07/26/2014SoftEther VPN Client + VPN Gate Client Plug-in 2014.07.27 (9473.130222)
- 07/25/2014Hamachi v126.96.36.199
- 07/16/2014Surf Anonymous Free v188.8.131.52
- 07/04/2014BlackBeltPrivacy Tor+WASTE v3.2014.07
- 06/08/2014Hola (64-bit) v1.3.451
Keywords: vpn virtual private network secured lan remote connection