VPN (stands for Virtual Private Network) is a technology that is commonly used to connect remote workers and telecommuters to main office's local area network, securely.
Using a VPN connection between remote workstation and an office network will create a secure connection between the two and typically the telecommuter using VPN client can see the office network exactly as he/she could see the network when being connected locally to the network (i.e. all shared drives, servers, printers, etc are visible).
- 09/20/2014SoftEther VPN Client + VPN Gate Client Plug-in 2014.09.21 (9473.130671)
- 09/18/2014Surf Anonymous Free v126.96.36.199
- 09/03/2014Hamachi v188.8.131.52
- 08/31/2014BlackBeltPrivacy Tor+WASTE v3.2014.09
- 06/08/2014Hola (64-bit) v1.3.451
Keywords: vpn virtual private network secured lan remote connection