VPN (stands for Virtual Private Network) is a technology that is commonly used to connect remote workers and telecommuters to main office's local area network, securely.
Using a VPN connection between remote workstation and an office network will create a secure connection between the two and typically the telecommuter using VPN client can see the office network exactly as he/she could see the network when being connected locally to the network (i.e. all shared drives, servers, printers, etc are visible).
- 03/09/2014SoftEther VPN Client + VPN Gate Client Plug-in 2014.03.09 (9423.129106)
- 03/04/2014Hotspot Shield v3.33
- 03/01/2014BlackBeltPrivacy Tor+WASTE v3.2014.03
- 02/27/2014Hamachi v18.104.22.168
- 02/27/2014Surf Anonymous Free v22.214.171.124
Keywords: vpn virtual private network secured lan remote connection