Vista / Win7 / WinXP
Datum Locker operates on a timer thus monitoring when the application becomes idle, such a time will result in the application locking and docking on to the system tray.
- Auto dock next to system clock on lock down and pop-up via click
- Backend data structure resides in memory encrypted resultant from user defined key
- Configurable time-span interval for self locking mechanism and clipboard pruning
- Copy credential fields into memory temporarily and jump to URLs for quick web logins
- Folder filters to divide datum entries
- Importing and exporting of datum collection functionality
- Nullox's linearistic distance cryptographic algorithm (LDC)
- Password generation for uppercase, lowercase, numeric and symbolic characters
- Random and omitted character semantics for any intruder with a mismatched key
- Sort datums by title and creation date/time
- Support for unicode (other non-latin alphabets)
datum locker password managers password database
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)