Vista / Win7 / WinXP
Files that have been deleted in Windows are not actually wiped from the drive. Instead, they can simply be written over by other file operations. For this reason it is possible to scan for deleted files and bring them back, as long as they haven't been overwritten.
- Support to all versions of NTFS formats.
- Support to recover deleted files.
- Support to recover streams associated with the deleted files.
- Support to scan raw disk data exhaustively and search for deleted files of more than 70 known types, by using an internal expert system with extensive knowledge about the characteristics and structures of the file type specifications.
- Support to recover deleted files from recycle bin.
- Support to recover deleted folders and the whole folder hierarchy recursively.
- Support to rename files and folders automatically when duplicate exists.
- Use a simple wizard interface to instruct you go through the recovery process easily and efficiently.
- Support to filter and sort the deleted files and folders according to various criteria.
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery(or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.
NOTE: This is a commercial demo of the application.
datanumen ntfs undelete undelete recover deleted files
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.