Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Vista / Win7 / WinXP
It can then also export this information as plaintext, or as a HTML file.
- The files list inside archive file (.zip, .rar, and so on) as displayed by WinZip or 7-Zip File Manager.
- The files list inside a folder.
- The event log of Windows.
- The list of emails and contacts in Outlook Express.
- The Registry values displayed in the right pane of the Registry Editor.
- The data displayed by SysInternals utilities (Registry Monitor, File Monitor, Process Explorer, and others.)
- The text inside a standard message-box of Windows.
- The HTML inside any instance of Internet Explorer.
sysexporter export information list-view tree-view list box combo box
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)