Vista / Win7 / WinXP
It can be used to sort files, find duplicate files, convert media tags to file names, edit tags and so on. It can detect duplicate files based on the audio and not the filename or hash, meaning it is way more effective than other options.
- Automatic search for duplicates (also similar) media files
- Automatic search for duplicates using audio comparison
- Search for media files with the same size / content (tags excludable)
- Tag-based sorting of media files into subdirectories
- Filename based sorting of media files into subdirectories
- Automatic creation of the Tags from the file name
- Automatic restore the file name from the ID3 tags
- Automatic copy / remove individual / complete tags
- Automatic editing file names and tags according to a userdefined scheme
- Automatic inventory synchronization (similar files excluded)
mediapurge id3 tags duplicate files
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)