AmoK MP3 ReEncoder v1.1.0
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
For example, if you have a lot of 320kb/s MP3 files, you could re-encode them all to 192kb/s to save space so you can retain more on a portable media player or a smartphone with limited storage.
The Software uses the LAME encoder for high quality results with small file size, offers a user friendly GUI with drag & drop support, and profiles for different users can be created.
Please note however that every time you re-encode MP3, you are re-encoding from a lossy compression format to a lossy compression format and that will result in some quality loss, even if the bitrates are the same.
- Re-encoding of MP3 to MP3 with fixed bitrate between 8 and 320 kbps
- Re-encoding of MP3s with variable bitrate between V0 and V9
- Conserves MP3 meta data (ID3 tags)
- MP3, Flac and WAV as input
- Uses the famous LAME encoder for (re)encoding the MP3s
- Runs on all major operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac OS)
- Works with single files or all MP3s contained in specific folders and its subfolders
- Creation of user profiles
- Re-Encodes several MP3s at the same time (supports multi-core CPUs)
- Conflict management for bitrate conflicts and existing files
- 100% free for private and commercial use
amok mp3 reencoder lame re-encoding
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)