- Convert .mkv and .ogm videos to .avi files.
- Intuitive track selection with the ability to verify the selections using video preview.
- Can either pass-through the selected video track (fast) or re-encode the track using either a 1 or 2 pass XviD codec.
- Can either pass-through the selected audio track or re-encode the track using the mp3 codec.
- Embed the selected subtitle track (i.e., hard subtitles) into the new file though this requires that the video track must be re-encoded.
- Control the font, size and positioning of the embeded subtitles.
- Create a user-definable test clip to check settings.
- Extract the selected tracks as individual video, audio and/or subtitle files.
- Add jobs to a queue either individually or in batches
mkvtools mokgvm2dvd ogm mkv avi divx xvid
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)