Video Vault v18.104.22.168
The great part is you don't need to know anything about codecs, formats, bit rates, frame rates, or any other technical information, simply select your device from a list and Video Vault does the rest! In one simple interface you can move your videos off a myriad of consumer electronic devices, store them to view on your computer, organize them, categorize them, then with one-click, transfer them to almost any device with a viewscreen!
- Import your video from DVDs, VCDs, Tapes, Camcorders, and even Downloaded files
- Organize your videos - including custom and preset thumbnails, genres and categories
- Export your videos to DVDs, PDAs, Phones, Wireless Media Servers, and Personal Video Players
- Store your videos on an external harddrive and take them all with you
- Transfer dozens of your supercompressed videos to a laptop and watch them in the airport or hotel
- Create custom DVds for your In-Car DVD player with no annoying coming attractions or Menus - and store multiple DVD movies on one DVD disc!
Personal Video Players (PVP): Apex, Archos, Creative, Epson, iRiver, Mobinote, MpAvio, RCA, Samsung, Zvue and many more!
Media Servers: D-Link, Hauppage, Microsoft Media Center Edition
PDA''s: Pocket PC & Palm Phones: Microsoft SmartPhone and Palm (Treo)
DVD''s: All Single and Dual Layer DVD''s supported
Supported Video and Audio Formats:
DIVX, WMV, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, DVD, SVCD, VCD, VOB, AVI, MS-DVR, WMA, MP3, MPEG1 Layer II, WAV, PCM, LPCM, AC3
Make sure you check out AfterDawn.com's Video Vault Review as well!
video vault videovault copy video convert dvd
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)