TouchCopy for Mac OS X v12
Additionally, the software also enables a user to use an iPod or iPhone as an external hard disk drive, using the storage space to host any type of data file.
TouchCopy can enable a user to..
- Copy iPod music, playlists and other content back to a Mac.
- Transfer data from an iPhone or iPod into installed iTunes software on a Mac.
- Backup content to a Mac drive or external hard disk drive in case an iPhone/iPod is lost, stolen or broken in the future.
- View and copy iPod or iPhone photos back to a computer.
- Transfer video captured with an iPhone or iPod back to a Mac.
- Manage Calendars on an iPhone or iPod from a Mac.
- Manage Contacts on an iPhone or iPod from a Mac.
- Manage Notes on an iPhone or iPod from a Mac.
- View SMS on an iPhone from your computer, and copy the data if desired.
- View, Play or Copy Voice Memos made with an iPhone back to a Mac.
- Use an iPhone or iPod Touch like an External Hard Disk Drive.
- Search for music on an iPod and save playlists of search results to iTunes.
- Play content from an iPhone or iPod on a Mac without installing iTunes.
(Trial download is usable for 15 days with some limitations)
touchcopy wide angle software ipod iphone itunes
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)