Submerge for Mac OS X v2.2.3
- Make subtitled movies that are playable on your iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, in iTunes or in Front Row.
- Add subtitles to almost any visual format like mov, avi, mp4 etc.
- Supports the major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub) and MicroDVD. More about subtitle formats...
- Support for the Elgato Turbo.264 hardware encoder for faster compression.
- Force aspect ratio to 16:9 or 4:3 to use your monitor space more efficiently.
- Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
- Merge multiple movies together using simple copy and paste.
submerge mac os osx os x microdvd sub
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.