PlexTools Professional Update v2.35
Win2k / Win95 / Win98 / WinME / WinNT / WinXP
Ever since the version 1.15a the PlexTools have a new digital audio extraction routines that deliver awesome results with more recent Plextor drives (12/10/32 and newer).
Here's the overview of the functions:
- 'General Information' lists the drive's hardware, including jumper settings.
- 'Drive Settings' controls the drive's adjustable settings, like read speed, spindle motor spin-down time, etc.
- 'Drive Information' shows the capabilities of the drive.
- 'CD/DVD Info' reveals extensive information about the inserted disc, like format, sessions and tracks, manufacturer, CD TEXT, etc.
- 'Multimedia Player' uses the installed MCI devices for playback of MIDI, Audio and Video file playback.
- 'AudioCD Player' uses the installed MCI devices for playback of AudioCD's.
- 'Digital Audio Extraction' delivers high-precision wav or MP3 files from audio tracks, with extra features like intelligent speed-down/re-read on error and CD TEXT editing as well as ID3-tag editing in case of MP3 encoding.
- 'AudioCD Maker' creates personalised Audio CD's with added CD TEXT from WAV files.
- 'CD Copy' for accurate duplicating with possibility to add CD TEXT and even create or burn ISO images.
- 'CD-RW Functions' erases CD-RW discs so data can again be written to it.
- 'CD Test' scans your disc for uncorrectable errors and identifies potential read errors.
ATTENTION: Requires a genuine Plextor drive, and an older version of Plextools! If PlexTools was not provided with your drive, you can try contacting Plextor Europe.
plextor plextools plextor manager rip copy information jumpres
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)