Active ISO Burner v3.0
Vista / Win2k / Win95 / Win98 / WinME / WinNT / WinXP
Active ISO Burner allows you to modify following parameters:
- Finalize Media - after burning is complete performs media finalizing (takes some time)
- Perform BURN-Proof - sets the status of BURN-Proof (Buffer Under RuN error Proof) flag which helps in protection from BURN error
- Perform OPC - sets the status of flag for performing OPC, before burning. Performing OPC is a special technique used in newer CD-Recorders for monitoring and maintaining the quality of the disc writing and ensuring the accuracy of all the mark and lands lengths across the disc. The term Performing OPC actually describes a general process which is also known by several trade names including "Dynamic Power Control (DPC)" and "Direct Read During Write (DRDW)". There may be differences in execution which gives some of these implementations competitive advantages over others
- Default rewritable media erase - if media type is re-writable (CD-RW, DVD-RW, etc.) checking this option will automatically erase media every time before burning starts. If turned off - dialog pops up asking to confirm erase action. Erasing takes some time
- Default Max write speed - if turned on - burner has been set up to use maximum writing speed. If turned off - one step below maximum
- Cache Buffer Size - size of the cache buffer in megabytes. Gives a basic level of Buffer Under RuN Error Protection using software buffers. The data, to be burnt, is kept in the system RAM, before it is burnt to the disc.
active iso burner active iso burner cd-r cd-rw dvd-r
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)