Win2k / Win98 / WinME / WinNT / WinXP
- Open all kinds of archives - Allows you to work with 22 encode and encryption formats and 44 archive extensions. Including the popular 7z format.
- Script support - Run automated backups and other operations using the powerful aks and akp scripts.
- Advanced file list - Advanced file list support, including the highlighting of files that match the user defined filter. Thumbnail support to display all pictures in the archive.
- Shell integration - Drag and drop files and directories from file list to explorer to extract or add. Context menu support to provide operations directly from the menu, without having to start the main program.
- Bookmarks - Allows you to add archive bookmarks which perform like your browser bookmarks. You can organize your bookmarks into folders.
- Lots of tools
- Search in Archive - Search files in archives based on the name, directory, size and date.
- Archive Finder - Look for archives by searching for the files that you are looking for.
- Multi Extract - Allows you to extract multiple archives at the same time.
- Virus Scan Support - Automatically scan for viruses every time you extract using your anti virus software or the included free Clam-AV plugin.
- Mass Renamer - Simple but powerful tool that allows you to rename a group of files using masks.
- Encryption - You can encrypt using Blowfish, Des, 3Dex and Aes encoding methods.
- Other tools including Repair Zip, Archive Convert, SFX and Disk Span.
quickzip rar arj tar archive extract 7z
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)