Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
By defining abbreviations for the most common tag values, you can tag an image with a few keystrokes in a matter of seconds and then view the tags in a slideshow.
- Set multiple images to have the same tag values
- Set individual images to have unique tag values
- Display all the metadata in an image
- Choose the metadata fields to work with
- Define abbreviations for the most common tag values
- Modify or undo tag changes before committing to image files
- View images and slideshows that display tag values as captions
- Create and search a metadata database
fastphototagger metadata tags
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)