iRedSoft Image Resizer (64-bit) v5.47
Win10 / Win7 / Win8
- Batch Image Resizing which includes Downsizing by Pixels, Upsizing by Pixels, Resizing by Pixels, Resizing by Ratio, Resizing by Frame, Resizing by Percentage and Cropping. It supports Resizing by Pixels with and without Ratio Aspect.
- Supports for JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF (Single Page) and JPEG 2000.
- Modifying JPEG Quality (%), JPEG Smoothing (%), JPEG Progressive, JPEG Color Space, JPEG Color Depth and Dots Per Inch.
- Supports 12 Resampling Methods to improve the image quality while resizing.
- Supports Automatic Orientation via EXIF or Manual Settings of the Image Orientation.
- Supports Loading of Images by File, Folders and by Dragging and Dropping.
- The ability to archive the original images via Zipping.
- Adding Text Caption with Drop Shadow and 9 Alignment support.
- Supports Retention or Removal of Image Header (EXIF Info and IPTC) to reduce file size.
- Supports Embedded ICC Profile.
- Supports 13 different Image Effects which includes Sharpen, Sharpen More, Blur, Blur More, Old Photo, Emboss, Negative, Sepia, Grayscale, Auto-Equalize, Drop Shadow, Red Eye Removal and Round Corner.
- Supports Filename Changing by tagging Prefix and Suffix and/or includes a running number.
- Loading and Saving Settings Profile which includes all the settings used in the application. This will allow you the ability to reuse the settings later without having to set them all over again.
NOTE: For 32-bit Windows, download iRedSoft Image Resizer instead.
iredsoft image resizer resize pixels rotate add text 64-bit
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)