Screen Item Detector (64-bit) v188.8.131.52
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
You have to set the images beforehand. This could be a way to self-track your own program or website use or to potentially detect when other users are using something you would rather keep an eye on.
If the image is detected the application can carry out a number of tasks, including sending an e-mail to a pre-defined address. It can also log all this activity.
- Scan and detect an image that appears on the desktop screen
- Detect if a screen region changes (detect screen change)
- Multiple search items are supported
- Multi-monitor setups supported
- Specify screen region to monitor
- Search images with alpha channel are fully supported
- Pop-up a dialog, play a notification sound, send an e-mail and/or run an application/script when the picture is detected
NOTE: For 32-bit Windows, download Screen Item Detector instead.
screen item detector detect image monitor use 64-bit
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)