Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
By tampering with the color balance on the monitor (away from blue), you may be able to wind down and fall asleep faster when you go to bed., or at least that is the theory.
- Set the sunset time precisely.
- Set the sunrise time too.
- Choose by colour temperature or by HSB for a precise colour.
- Transition from one phase to the other gradually.
- Automatically resides in the tray so it keeps out of your way.
- Loads automatically at Windows startup if you wish.
- Instantly turn off SunsetScreen if you need to do colour sensitive work.
- Choose from a range of presets, and reset to default if things go wonky.
- Small, fast, elegant and easy to use interface in less than a megabyte.
- Isn't patent pending unlike something beginning with 'F' ;)
sunsetscreen reduce blue light adjust blue light
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.