Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- Capture of any requested screen area
(Click on icon in task bar and use the mouse to drag requested selection).
New: Ctrl+Insert can be used to start capturing a screen area including open menus and tool tips.
- Capture of full screen
(Click on icon and then click on desktop once; or use menu "Capture Desktop").
New: Shift+Insert can be used to capture the full screen including open menus and tool tips.
- Capture of a single window with or without frame
(Menu "Capture Window", then click on title bar or content within window).
New: Ctrl+Shift+Insert can be used to start capturing a single window or part of it.
- Display of pixel size of the selected area.
- Support of desktops spanning multiple monitors (primary monitor left, secondary monitors to the right).
- Support of transparent windows and screen areas.
- Support of windows displaying video (without hardware video overlay).
- Output of captured screen area to clipboard for further use in other applications.
- Direct printing of captured screen area.
- Saving captured screen area to file (JPG GIF BMP PNG TIF).
- The latest selections of output path and format will be kept as settings.
screen capture + print screenshot
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)