NetInfo v8.7 (Build 118)
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- Local Info - Displays system IP addresses and MAC addresses.
- Connections - Displays all local TCP/IP connections and their foreign connection IP address.
- Ping - Allows you to quickly verify network connectivity to another IP address on the network.
- Trace - Displays a list of routers between your system and the destination system.
- Lookup - Allows you to perform DNS forward and reverse lookup queries.
- Finger - Displays information about users currently logged on to a specified server.
- Whois - Allows you to query contact information for domains registered with a Whois server.
- Daytime - Displays the local time of day for any remote host specified.
- Time - Allows you to query the time value from a remote time server and synchronize the time value with your local system clock.
- Quote - Allows you to view quotations from a remote Quote server.
- HTML - Displays the HTML header code and the page data for any Web page address specified.
- Scanner - Scans for host names for a particular range of IP addresses and displays the state of each IP address in the range.
- Services - Lists the available network services (HTTP, Telnet, DNS, SMTP, and so on) for a particular host.
- E-mail - Allows you to verify any e-mail address by simply entering a full user principal name (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Web Center - Displays available online tools, how-tos, tips, and news.
netinfo fix network internet connection
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)