NirSoft IECacheView v1.54
Vista / Win2k / Win7 / Win8 / Win98 / WinME / WinXP
It provides a list of all the files in the Internet Explorer cache, allowing you to extract any files you want.
IECacheView has several advantages over using Windows Temporary Internet Files viewer:
- IECacheView displays only the list of cache files, while the cache view of Windows displays a mix of cookies and cache files.
- IECacheView allows you to filter the cache files by file type (image, text, video, audio, or application).
- IECacheView allows you to view the cache files of another user or from another disk, while with the Windows viewer, you can only watch the cache of the current logged-on user.
- IECacheView displays some columns that are not displayed by the cache viewer of Windows: Content Type, Number of hits, Sub-folder name, and the full-path of the cached filename.
- With IECacheView, you can easily select the desired cache items, copy the information to the clipboard, and then paste it into Excel or OpenOffice Spreadsheet.
nirsoft iecacheview internet explorer cache
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)