WiFi Scanner v0.4 (565)
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
Choose the networks you want to view by checking/unchecking them as you see fit. It helps you to visualize conflicts between networks or conduct speed tests.
Scan sessions can be saved and imported again later.
- Simple, fast wireless network discovery of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access points.
- Full support for both 2.4 and 5 GHz networks
- Support for all channel bandwidths (20, 40, 80, and 160 MHz)
- Display detailed wireless network parameters: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, maximum data rate, encryption, etc.
- Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form.
- Filter list of detected wireless networks by specified parameters (SSID/network name, channel, channel band, signal strength)
- Display wireless connection statistics in the form of graphs and tables.
wifi scanner wireless network wifi scanner troubleshoot speed test conflicts
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)