Dr.Web LiveUSB v9.0.0
Vista / Win10 / Win2k / Win7 / Win8 / WinNT / WinXP
Using boot flash drive you can restore the system when loading a computer from a hard drive is impossible due to high virus activity.
How does it work?
- Connect a USB flash drive to the computer. Registering the plugging in event takes no more than 10 seconds.
- Launch drwebliveusb.exe.
- The program will detect available USB-devices automatically and prompt you to choose the one youd like to use as an emergency repair drive. You can format the device if you like (a warning will be displayed before you proceed with formatting). In order to read the License agreement, follow a corresponding link found in the program window (the page containing the license agreement text will be loaded in your default browser).
- To create a bootable USB flash drive, press the Create Dr.Web LiveUSB button.
- Files will be copied automatically.
- Once the copying process is completed, press the Exit button to close the application.
dr web liveusb usb emergency system recovery disk
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)