CrococryptMirror (64-bit portable) v1.42
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
The keyfile is secured by a password using PKCS #5 (PBKDF2) with a SHA512/Whirlpool based HMAC using 100000 iterations and also AES and Twofish.
- Copying and synchronizing of arbitrary folders/directories to encrypted folders (Backup Containers)
- Automatic Synchronization (Live mode, e.g., for Cloud Uploads)
- On-Demand Synchronization (e.g., for external drives like USB drives)
- Encryption of file content, filenames, file meta data
- Shorten of filenames
- Using the highest encryption standards (AES-256 & Twofish-256) and password security techniques (PBKDF2, SHA512 & Whirlpool, 100000 iterations)
- Especially the password security implementation is flexible and can be adapted in the future to fit current hardware performance issues
- Source folders can be stored in multiple destination containers at the same time (e.g., USB disk drive and Cloud storage)
- Network drives can be used as sources and destinations
- Encrypted containers can be read through the Explorer View or through Batch decryption
- Portable Version
- No administrative/system rights necessary
- No installation, everything in one directory (Application & Data)
- Can be used independently of the manufacturer (HissenIT): No registration, no online service, no online activation
NOTE: A Pro version of this tool is available! For 32-bit Windows, download CrococryptMirror (32-bit) instead. This portable version doesn''''''''''''''''t include an installer.
crococryptmirror encryption encrypt folder security portable 64-bit
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)