CrococryptMirror (portable) v1.42
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
The keyfile is secured by a password using PKCS #5 (PBKDF2) with a SHA512/Whirlpool based HMAC using 100000 iterations and also AES and Twofish.
- Copying and synchronizing of arbitrary folders/directories to encrypted folders (Backup Containers)
- Automatic Synchronization (Live mode, e.g., for Cloud Uploads)
- On-Demand Synchronization (e.g., for external drives like USB drives)
- Encryption of file content, filenames, file meta data
- Shorten of filenames
- Using the highest encryption standards (AES-256 & Twofish-256) and password security techniques (PBKDF2, SHA512 & Whirlpool, 100000 iterations)
- Especially the password security implementation is flexible and can be adapted in the future to fit current hardware performance issues
- Source folders can be stored in multiple destination containers at the same time (e.g., USB disk drive and Cloud storage)
- Network drives can be used as sources and destinations
- Encrypted containers can be read through the Explorer View or through Batch decryption
- Portable Version
- No administrative/system rights necessary
- No installation, everything in one directory (Application & Data)
- Can be used independently of the manufacturer (HissenIT): No registration, no online service, no online activation
NOTE: A Pro version of this tool is available! For 64-bit Windows, download CrococryptMirror (64-bit Portable) instead. This portable version doesn''''''''t include an installer.
crococryptmirror encryption encrypt folder security portable
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)