Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
Plain text data is encrypted and can then be easily copied to the clipboard or saved as a text file. This text file can then be sent via your normal instant chat/messenger programs or email.
This way you can maintain secure communications with your colleagues or family using normal communications services, as long as you have the same password.
You can use two separate passwords (second is optional) to create a strong encryption key which is used to encrypt your text using the industry standard FIPS Certified AES algorithm.
- Encrypt plain text using password-based encryption.
- Decrypt text using password-based encryption.
- Encrypt / Decrypt using the following algorithms, BCrypt, AES 256, Rfc2989 Password-based Key Derivation Function.
- Application themes with low contrast last and dark colours to make it harder for people looking over your should to read text on your screen.
- Password entry box that allows up to 2 passwords to be entered.
- Password entry box also has an on screen keyboard to help mitigate key loggers.
- Load plain text files into the application.
- Save encrypted cipher text to a file.
text shredder encrypt text decrypt text
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)