Seconfig XP v1.1
Vista / Win2k / WinXP
- A free tool to close (not just shield) most exploited Windows security holes.
- Can close ports 135, 137-139, 445, 1025 (used by file and printer sharing, Windows domains, other Microsoft Networks access and widely exploited by worms, hackers etc.), 1900, 5000 (used by UPnP) and other...
- Can disable most dangerous Windows services.
- Can protect Windows side against most ARP spoofing/poisoning attacks.
- Can configure many other hidden security related Windows TCP/IP settings.
- Works only with registry (no files, services, drivers etc.).
- Includes three easy to use presets for average home (standalone) computers, Microsoft Networks members and standalone computers with VPN client access to Microsoft Networks.
seconfig xp protect windows security hole
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)