Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
With it you can very easily disable Windows Update with a single click. You can also disable the Windows Security Center, Windows Defender and Windows Firewall, if you wish.
WARNING: Please be aware that keeping your system up to date is vital to protect against security threats, so if you disable Windows Update you will need to find a way to manually keep your system up to date. Additionally, disabling Windows Firewall or Windows Defender may put you at additional risk, so make sure you have cover for malware protection and some form of a firewall in place if you do this.
- Completely Disable or Enable Automatic Updates on Windows
- Disable or Enable Windows Defender, Security Center, Windows Firewall
- Ask to Reboot the PC After the Changes have Been Applied
- Run it Directly from the USB with the Portable Version
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32\64-bit)
win updates disabler disable windows update disable windows defender disable security center disable windows firewall
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)