BCWipe Total WipeOut v2.68
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- Wiping procedure can be run on any hardware platform with x386 and 64-bit AMD/Intel architecture, regardless of operating system installed on the computer.
- BCWipe Total WipeOut can wipe all hard drives on the computer including the one where operating system is installed.
- Contents of hard drives are wiped regardless of filesystem used to format the drives (FAT, NTFS, HPFS or other).
- BCWipe Total WipeOut can wipe IDE, SATA, SCSI hard drives, removable disk devices (for example, USB hard drives, flash memory).
- The utility allows the user to customize wiping scheme according to U.S. Department of Defense recommendations to destroy data (DoD 5220.22-M) or according to Peter Gutmann 35-pass wiping scheme, or use your own customized wiping scheme.
- BCWipe Total WipeOut is designed to provide a high performance of shredding data. On modern hard drives performance of 1-pass wiping can be 30-60 MBytes/sec and more. So 7-pass U.S. DoD wiping performance will be 4-8 MBytes/sec.
- BCWipe Total WipeOut can wipe several hard drives in parallel. This feature significantly improves the overall performance of wiping multiple hard drives simultaneously, especially if they are connected to different controllers on the motherboard.
- BCWipe Total WipeOut recognizes and can wipe Host Protected Area (HPA) on hard drives.
- BCWipe Total WipeOut can identify the number of sectors hidden by the Device Configuration Overlay (DCO) function (present since ATA-6 standard) and can wipe the DCO hidden sectors.
- BCWipe Total WipeOut can write wiping results to a floppy or USB removable drive.
bcwipe total wipeout dod erase hdd hard
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)