PCBoost for Windows v184.108.40.2064
Vista / Win7 / WinXP
The utility monitors which application is running as the foreground and active program; it then tells the CPU to give this application priority over all other applications automatically (in much the same way you could with TaskMan.)
If you switch to another program or game PCBoost instantly notices this change and instructs the CPU to set the old application to a normal priority and the newly active and foreground application to a higher priority.
The tool also claims to force applications that are not made for multi-core processors to run on the most idle core.
Some PCBoost features include...
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
- Optimizes games and applications by increasing the processor priority thread of the currently active application, allowing these programs to run faster.
- Runs in the background, which allows the software to run quietly and accelerate applications without user interaction.
- New ideal processor setting automatically sets applications to use processor cores that are not being fully utilized.
- Processor benchmark test feature has been added in to get an estimate of how fast and stable your computer processor is.
- Built-in and fully editable block list of applications which are not compatible, to prevent problems with the software such as slowdowns or computer crashes.
- New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
- Software updates can be downloaded and installed directly from inside the application without having to visit our web site.
Note: PCBoost for Windows is a shareware application. The download will provide a limited free trial with some functions disabled. To unlock the full program, you will need to purchase a license.
pcboost windows pgware optimization multicore processors cpu
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)